16 July 2011

studying... like crazy!

8 exams in 9 days. REALLY!! 3 are done now, I've still got 5 to go. I studied all morning and afternoon. I was going to go to an orientation at Chastain Horse Park. They do hippotherapy (therapy with horses) there, and have a volunteer orientation once a month. I guess now I'm hoping to go to the August orientation.

For a study break, I went to a friend's birthday party. I hadn't seen him in 4 or 5 years, so it was fun to say hi and meet a couple new people.

Now I'm back home, and will be getting back to studying.

But first - the garden update! I ate my first homegrown tomato yesterday, it was delicious. The second one is now starting to turn red. It looks like a bird is eating them, so I need to figure out some kind of screen to keep them away.

It's really not quite as red as it looks here yet.


Lettuce is still growing.


The rosebushes have roses.

And I saw the bunny again on Thursday morning. It was so humid and warm outside compared to the house that the lens fogged up as soon as I turned on the camera... this photo is greatly enhanced by Photoshop!

Okay, NOW I'm really going back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment