10 July 2011

miscellaneous

D and I found a good sushi joint - we decided to go out and have a very late celebration of both our birthdays. Thanks to a livingsocial.com deal, we got off cheap!

This morning I went for a last minute bike ride with a friend I met at church. Cathy and I had a nice ride along part of the Freedom Trail, ending with a view of downtown before we turned back and headed home. It was a great ride except the humidity makes the air feel like glue.

I got home to find the first of my tomatoes is starting to turn red!!

I've got zucchini blossoms and buds galore, but not a single zucchini growing yet... oh well.

Here's another random fungus picture - this one was growing along the sidewalk where I walk to school, it's since been smashed up either by people or hard rain.

And this is a close-up of the purple-leafed plant by the gateway to the Emory campus - I just think it's pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment