19 August 2011

R & R (and studying)

Yesterday morning I posted here after my final... and then had a full day on top of it. I rode my bike to the Clairmont campus to attempt to swim laps. I am hoping to find a way to swim freestyle that won't aggravate my shoulder. I swam only 600 yards before I was tired out - and half of that was just flutter kick with a kickboard. So I lay in the sun to dry off and look over my anatomy notes.
Unfortunately, studying didn't last long - the combination of heat and humidity meant I was actually getting wetter instead of drying off! So I gave up and went home.

Later that day I got to see my first Braves game - playing the Giants, no less! First we met in the parking lot for tailgating. There were 31 of us - 29 DPT class of 2014, 2 guests.


Tim Lincecum was pitching for the Giants. It was a good game - close! No score until the 5th inning, with a solo homer giving the Braves a 1-0 win.

No comments:

Post a Comment