23 December 2011

more time in tahoe

My Tahoe time was great.  I got to catch up with a bunch of friends, spend time relaxing, and do some fun things.  Jes, Geoff, and I walked out to Fallen Leaf Lake with Roxy (the dog) - it was beautiful out there, and a way to enjoy what would NOT be available if the snow were there as it should be.
We went to dinner with Tiffany and Matt, then over to Tiffany's place for dessert.  They've got a 17 foot Christmas tree which fits because of their high ceilings!
 Geoff provided tickets for us to go up the Heavenly Gondola and check out the view.  If we didn't already know there wasn't snow, it would have been depressing, but as it was, it was absolutely gorgeous.
 We took a walk to Ski Run Marina on Friday before my father left, braving the wind and freezing temperatures to enjoy the sunshine.
 He got on the bus that afternoon and headed back to the Bay Area while I stuck around for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment