15 June 2011

it's really started!

Today was the third day of class. So far we have had about 19 hours of lecture, 5 hours of Anatomy Lab, and 1.25 hours of a mandatory meeting. To finish off the week, we will have 10 more hours of lab and 2 more hours of lecture. It's exhausting - it is slightly fewer hours than a full-time job, but my last job certainly didn't require sitting in a chair for most of my working hours!

My Anatomy Lab table gave me the "most improved" award since I was actually participating in the dissection today. NOT my favorite thing, I must say. It's very interesting, but I still don't like it.

Right now it's raining - there was thunder and lightning earlier. The beauty of it is that the temperature outside has dropped pretty drastically, making it quite comfortable to have the windows open. For the most part, it's been hot-hot-hot. And humid enough to keep me uncomfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment